Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer Challenge for March Frames!

Hi,

I'm here with my card for this months Elizabeth Craft Designs March Challenge.  Our theme this month is Frames!  I decided to make a power in an Oval Frame using the Dotted Scallop Oval dies and the Stitched Oval Frame  dies.  I chose to do some Lilacs using dies by Susan Tierney Cockburn and words by Joset Designs!
Here is the Card I created.....



Another view


And a close up :)


The dies and supplies I used are linked below!
Head over to the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog and see what the other DT members ave created.  Its always so full of Inspiration! 
If you leave a comment on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog you will have a chance at a 20.00 dollar gift card to the store!

Thank you for stopping and have a wonderful day!
XOXO
Kelly





1 comment:

Dotty Jo said...

Goodness, Kelly, this is a masterpiece, Jo x

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...