Saturday, September 9, 2017

Stay Warm with my favorite Polar Bears!

Hi,

Have you seen the Winter Bears set by Krista Schneider for Elizabeth Craft Designs.  Soooooooo Cute!  They make me smile when I create with them and they are really easy to color!
I have a Pop Up to show you today using them along with the General Pop Up's by Els and Sentiments by Joset Designs!

Here is the Front:


I created the Wintery background using Distress Oxides an Picket Fence Distress Stain.
I just love that bear.....

Here is the Inside:



And another view.....

A Few Close up shots.....



Supplies I used are linked below....
Thanks for stopping by today!
XOXO
Kelly

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...