Monday, August 7, 2017

A Special Card for a Special Friend.....

Hi,

I'm soooooo behind on Birthday cards and just life in general these days!   have a friend that has been such a blessing through my breast cancer....so many things she has helped with and done. she has an Amazing heart and I adore her.
Well she lives alone and has two cats Gracie and Kirby so I wanted to make her a special Birthday card with the cats on the card.....Gracie was a little hard for me to color but I think I got Kirb'y markings OK :)

                                Here is the Front of the card


                          



The die set to make the card is the Katherine Label Pop Up by Karen Burniston ( Which is a Must Have) and the Kitties and sentiments are MFT.











Supplies are linked below.....
Thank you for stopping and have a Great Monday!!
XOXO
Kelly







No comments:

Winter Greetings Pop Up using NEW Holiday Karen Burniston dies!

Hi, Have you seen the new Holiday dies by Karen Burniston in Cahoots with Riley?  They are Amazing... the Sleigh I'm showing you tod...