Friday, August 4, 2017

A Pirate Birthday card for Nixen.....

Hi,

I LOVE the New Twist Panel Pop Up by Karen Burniston and thought it would be perfect for a card for Nixen. The die set takes all the guess work out of cutting your own card like this and includes so many fun dies to decorate too!  I used lots of Fun Pirate Images by My Favorite Things the set is called Party Like a Pirate!

Here is the front of my card:



And a couple shots of the Fun inside.....





Such a Fun card to create and tons of Fun for the recipient too!
Supplies I used are linked below......
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Friday!!
XOXO
Kelly


Winter Greetings Pop Up using NEW Holiday Karen Burniston dies!

Hi, Have you seen the new Holiday dies by Karen Burniston in Cahoots with Riley?  They are Amazing... the Sleigh I'm showing you tod...