Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Elizabeth Craft Designs Challenge Inspired by Els Technique Friday!

Hi,

For today's challenge Elizabeth Craft Designs are giving away a $20 Gift Card to use on our website to 3 winners. 

To enter simply leave a comment on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog and tell us " "What your favorite technique learned from the Technique Friday With Els series". 

We will select 3 lucky winners in a random drawing 


The winners will be announced on Friday, July 21 on the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog.


For this months Elizabeth Craft Design challenge were are making our creation's inspired by one of El's Technique Friday Post/Video's. I decided to use the Lace Silk Microfine Glitter Technique, you can see her Youtube HERE.   I'm using brand new stamps and dies any Krista Schneider for ECD. Love the Owls and had to use one of my favorite techniques to color images and cover with transparent Cool Silk Microfine Glitter. The Sentiments are also New by Krista Schneider for Elizabeth Craft Designs!


Here are the two cards I made





A close up:



Another Close Up!


Supplies I used are linked below :) (Note the stamps and die for the owl's and sentiments will be showing up in the ECD store soon)
I'm sure you will be Inspired by all the other design team posts and their Ides they grabbed from Els!
Thanks for stopping and have a wonderful day!
XO
Kelly


 

   
   

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...