Monday, December 19, 2016

A Mix Mash of Fast Christmas Cards!

Hi,

I have had no mojo or time to make Christmas cards but there are those few that you just have to send a card to, so I scrambled trying to get a few quick cards made to stick in the mail....
I finally used my Cardinal Stamp and die set by Hero Arts....it was so much Fun!  These first one were my first, I grabbed several red inks and played. At first you could see more of a variance and then the ink blended and not so much!
The backgrounds on all cards here were stamped using a Hero Arts Hand Drawn Snowflake stamp linked below. The sentiment on ALL cards is Hero Arts and also linked below.



More Cardinal Cards using some different red inks and different cardstock!

A Close Up of one of the cards....I like the definition using these reds!


I had this Penny black Snowman that I had colored with Prismacolor Pencils lying around and decided to put him on a card!


Then in the next one I used some stamps by MFT to make a Hedgehog Scene using the same Hero Arts Card Base as the others....

Most of my cards will be store bought this year...just not enough time for me with having to wrap presents and do a little baking too!

Hope you have a wonderful Monday......
Links for supplies are listed below.
XOXO
Kelly



 

   
   


1 comment:

Lin said...

Lovely, Kelly, that snowflake background is perfect for everything! Love your mix of stamps for each card!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...